Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A new KID....

Well the holidays are behind us now, and just when you think that the magic of the holiday has left.... NEW LIFE arrives in the form of a beautiful baby.... goat, yes I said goat.....But will be calling her, Bella.... A wonderful gift from God, to me... Thank you, Lord!!! Just what I wanted a girl!!!
My little Bella had a twin that didn't make it, and I am very saddened by this, but very humbled with the gift that was given to me....Welcome to the world Bella!!
Now on to other things....while reading Blogs today i have noticed that alot of you are putting away and packing up the tree.... not me, I think I will be leaving mine out a little longer this year, it just looks so nice this year and I love the glow it gives off in the evening, making the living room look so warm and inviting. I love the glow of a Christmas tree, don't you?
On Christmas eve my DH and I made sugar cookies and decorated them together.... this was the first year he has helped... willingly ...the cooled cookies awaiting icing...


My DH creations.....
And mine....
We had a lot of fun doing this together, and we might just give it a whirl again next year...We made gifts this year for my 2 sister in laws, my DH's sisters. I did the stitch and DH made the frames.... I think we make a pretty good team in the crafting area... Thank you DH for all your help....I think I might have some ideas for next Christmas already, we will see.
Well I better get off the computer and go finish my laundry. Hope everyone has a wonderful evening

1 comment:

Adam C. said...

Your very talented BABE!..Congrats mommy on the newborn!